Before using our web site, Diamond Cards asks that you read these terms and conditions carefully. You use of our web site confirms your unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions below. If you do not accept these terms and conditions of use, you should not use this web site.
Tampering with the website, misrepresenting the identity of a user, using buying agents, or conducting fraudulent activities on this site are strictly forbidden.
- Products: All features, content, specifications, products, and prices of products and services described or depicted on www.diamondcardsonline (the "web site") are subject to change at any time and without notice. Certain weights, measures, pictures, and similar descriptions are approximate and provided for convenience only. The web-site provides product descriptions based upon the information provided by manufacturers. The web site is not responsible for product content changes, failure to receive the product contents, as described on this web site or on the manufacturers' packaging, or for damage to/loss of the product by the manufacturer or shipper. The inclusion of products or services on this web site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal, and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to possession, use, sale of any merchandise purchased from this web site. By placing an order, you represent that products ordered/purchased will be used only in a lawful manner.
- Order Acceptance/Confirmation: When you place an order in the web site's shopping cart, we will check the information you have given for validity, by verifying your method of payment and/shipping address. We reserve the right to reject any order placed with us and/or limit quantities on any order that is placed with us, without giving a reason. If we reject your order, we will attempt to notify you using the e-mail address you provided at the time of your order. Normally, your credit/debit card will not be charged if your order is rejected. However, if a charge was made to your credit/debit card, we will process a refund. Receipt of an order confirmation (electronic or other form) does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time, after receipt of your order, to accept or decline your order for any reason.
- Order Limitations/Limited Quantities: Diamond Cards may, at its own discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. We reserve the right to reject any order placed with us. These restrictions may include orders placed by the same web site account, the same credit card, or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event we make a change to an order, we will attempt to notify you (the purchaser) via the e-mail address or billing address provided at the time the order was made.
- Paying for Orders: Diamond Cards accepts payment via most major credit cards issued in the USA (MasterCard, Visa, Discover).
- Shipping Limitations: Orders placed on this web site are subject to product availability. Orders placed on this web site will be shipped according to our shipping policy. All purchases made on this web site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. Thus, risk of loss and title for items purchased from this web site pass to the purchaser upon delivery to the carrier. The purchaser is responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments. Please see the Shipping Information page for additional information regarding shipping times, rates, and policies
- Pre-sell Products: All sales are final - this includes the sales of pre-sell products. The purchaser agrees to purchase and pay for pre-sell products at the advertised price when the order is submitted. Release dates for products are subject to change.Price adjustments are not made if the price changes after the order is placed. No refunds will be given for any fluctuation in price.In rare/special circumstances, we may allow for the cancellation of pre-orders by request only. Should your pre-order cancellation request be granted, please note that refunds will be credited via Diamond Cards Online Store Credit only and will be subject to a 50% pre-order cancellation fee. No exceptions.
- Accuracy of Information: Diamond Cards attempts to insure that information on the web site is complete, accurate, and current. Despite our best efforts, the information on the web site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy, or currentness of any information on the web site. Products included on the web site may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may carry a different price than that stated on this web site. We may make changes in the information about price and availability without notice. It is our practice to confirm orders by e-mail; however, the receipt of an e-mail order confirmation or any other form of order confirmation, does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order. Errors on this Site: Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected when discovered and Diamond Cards reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including after an order has been submitted, and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit/debit card charged. If a credit/debit card has been charged and your order cancelled, Diamond Cards will issue a credit to the credit/debit card account in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when funds are credited to the purchaser's account.
- Sales Tax: Diamond Cards is located in the state of Illinois. We collect and remit Illinois state sales tax as required by law. If you, the purchaser, has tax exempt status, please contact us. You will be required to provide your state sales tax number and certificate prior to making a purchase.
- Returns: All sales are final. Refunds and/or exchanges are not given.Under certain rare circumstances, returns of factory sealed product may be granted but will be subject to a 50% re-stocking fee.Issues regarding the content and/or the quality of product must be directed to the manufacturer. We will be happy to provide contact information for manufacturers, if requested. Insertion ratios are on average across an entire production run - insertion ratios are not guaranteed.
- Use of this Web Site: The design of this web site and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on the site or able to be downloaded from the site are protected by copyright and other laws. Graphics, information, content, and other material on this site or able to be downloaded from this site may not be used, except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with written permission of the owner of such material. You may not modify the information or materials displayed on, or that can be downloaded from, this site. You may not, in any way, reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such information or materials on this site for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any information or materials on this site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, or other laws and regulations.
- Linking to this Web site: Creating or maintaining any link from another web site to any page on this web site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying this web site or any information or material displayed on this web site in frames or through similar means on another web site without prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to this web site must comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- Third Party Links: This web site may contain links to web sites that are not operated by, controlled by, or owned by Diamond Cards. Links are provided only as a convenience to the customer. Using a link on our site will cause you to leave diamondcardsonline. Diamond Cards is not responsible for any content, materials, or other information on other web sites. Diamond Cards does not endorse, guarantee, or make representations or warranties regarding any other web site, or any content, materials, or other information located on, or accessible from, any other web site or the results obtained from using any other web site. Customers/visitors who decide to access other web sites linked to or from this web site do so at their own risk.
- Inappropriate Material: Diamond Cards prohibits the posting or transmitting of any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, or profane material that could constitute or encourage conduct considered to be criminal or give rise to civil liability, or violate the law. If Diamond Cards, in its sole discretion, determines that customers or visitors have violated or are likely to violate the aforementioned prohibitions, we may: 1. take any action we may have via the law or in equity; 2. take action to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal of the materials from its web site. Diamond Cards will fully cooperate with law enforcement authorities, court orders, subpoenas requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, or profane material on this web site.
- Disclaimers: Use of this website is at your own risk. Information, materials, and service provided on, or through this web site, are provided "as is" without any warranties of any kind, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. Diamond Cards does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, materials, or services provided on or through this web site. Information, materials, or services on this web site may be out of date; Diamond Cards does not make any commitment or assume any duty to update such information, materials, or services. The foregoing exclusions of implied warranties do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. Customers/visitors are referred to their local laws for any such prohibitions. All products and services purchased on or through this web site are subject only to any applicable warranties of their respective manufacturers, if any. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, Diamond Cards hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including any implied warranties with respect to the products and services listed or purchased on or through this web site. Diamond Cards hereby expressly disclaims all liability for product defect or failure, claims that are due to normal wear, product misuse, abuse, product modification, improper product selection, non-compliance with any codes, or misappropriation. The foregoing exclusions of implied warranties do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. Please refer to local laws for any such prohibitions.
- Limitations of Liability: Diamond Cards does not assume any responsibility, nor is liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunications equipment, or other property caused by, or arising from, your access to, use of, or browsing this web site or your downloading any information or materials from this web site. Under no circumstances will Diamond Cards be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from your use of, or inability to use, the web site, including, but not limited to reliance by you on any information obtained from the web site that results in mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion, or corruption of files, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance. The above Limitations of Liability shall apply in any action, whether in contract, tort or any other claim, even if an authorized representative of Diamond Cards has been advised of or should have knowledge of the possibility of such damages. The user of this website hereby acknowledges that this section (Section 16) shall apply to all content, merchandise, and services available or provided through diamondcardsonline. In the event of any problem with this web site or its content, the user agrees that his sole remedy is to cease using the web site.
- Revisions to Terms and Conditions: These Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. Users of the web site should visit this page regularly to review the current Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on the user. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this web site.
- Termination of Use: Your account or use of this web site may be suspended or terminated at any time, for any or not reason. You are personally liable for: any orders placed and charges incurred through your account prior to termination Diamond Cards reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue any or all aspects of this web site at any time and without notice.